FIRST CALL 2021
CALL FOR PROPOSAL
Qualitative Research Association of Malaysia (QRAM) is pleased to invite applications from QRAM members for QRAM Research Grant.
Details of the call are as follows:
Area of research
Maximum of 24 months
a. present in IQRC (QRAM)conference;
b. publish at least 1 paper in MJQR.
Note: The grant should be acknowledged in all publication and conference papers.
The application should be submitted to QRAM Grant Committee via email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15 January 2021.
Any enquiries can be sent directly to QRAM Research Grant Committee.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
QRAM Research Grant Guideline
1. Purpose: To provide funding access to members of Qualitative Research Association of Malaysia (QRAM) in order to advance the development of qualitative research and or aspects of it nationally and internationally.
2. Scope of research: Qualitative in nature.
3. Eligibility: Any registered member of QRAM. *For non-life members – membership must be valid for the duration of the grant (max 2 years).
4. Amount: A grant of RM10K for 4 projects at RM2500 per grant.
5. Timeline: The funding is expected to be utilized for a maximum period of 2 years from date of approval.
6. Progress report: Every 6 months, according to template provided.
7. Conditions / Output: Each applicant is only allowed to submit one application. Output to be presented in IQRC (QRAM) conference; and publish at least 1 paper in MJQR. The grant should be acknowledged in all publications and conference papers.
8. Suggested Budget: [Can be Flexible]
a. Travelling & transportation
b. Research materials & supplies (any item must not be more than RM300)
c. Professional services (to include enumerators)
d. Data collection (eg. token to participants)
9. Monitoring: Budget will be monitored every 6 months by QRAM as part of the progress report. The grant will be disbursed based on receipts and declaration of expenses during progress report every 6 months, up to RM2,000.
Final payment of RM500 will be paid upon the acceptance of publication.
10. Key Milestone Dates:
Call for proposal – December 2020
Approval – 31 January 2021
Disbursement – from February 2021 onwards